We are looking for an outstanding marketing and communications professional to join our award-winning team.
Location: Bodmin, Cornwall
Here’s what we need:
· An ideas person who thinks strategically
· Someone who brings together strong marketing and PR skills
· Demonstrable experience in the successful planning, implementation and evaluation of integrated cross-channel campaigns spanning digital and traditional media
· Someone who is hands-on producing, commissioning and placing engaging and creative content for multiple platforms
· A love of data, and how to use it
· Strong written skills
· Agency experience
You also have an exacting eye for detail and are driven by results. As an experienced practitioner you are comfortable advising people at all levels, from in-house teams to chairs and chief executives.
You will work across a spread of B2B and B2C clients, managing your own accounts and budgets, as well as helping lead DCA’s growth, so agency experience is preferred. This is a demanding and rewarding full-time role, working for exacting clients who are among the best at what they do.
DCA is a long-established marketing, public relations and digital agency based in Bodmin in Cornwall. Our 10-strong team provides high-level consultancy bringing together London agency experience with digital expertise and the insight of former senior journalists.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Monday 5th June. Interviews will take place in the week commencing 19th June.
DCA Public Relations – www.dca-pr.co.uk